Wir verwenden Cookies um diese Website optimal gestalten und verbessern zu können. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmst Du der Verwendung von Cookies zu.
Weitere Informationen findest Du in den Cookie-Hinweisen
Enjoy The Winter With A Free Ski Pass
A guest card instead of a ski pass: enjoy your winter holiday with activities such as downhill skiing, sledging, cross-country skiing, winter hiking, snow shoeing and sunbathing. The ski passes for four ski resorts in Allgäu are free of charge with Oberstaufen PLUS. That makes skiing even more fun!
A Special Type of Ski Enjoyment
The activities available for winter sport fans are huge. The local mountain with an altitude of 1833 metres is an insider tip for free-riders and off-piste skiers. The six kilometre piste is the longest far and wide and there has been a world cup race on the ski run of the Hündle mountain. Most of the ski slopes are classified as blue or red runs and are ideal for the less ambitious skier. There are machines producing artificial snow in Steibis, Hündle and Thalkirchdorf, which ensure white pistes all winter. The area includes one 4-seater cable car and two 8-seater cable cars as well as 24 draglifts which altogether reveal 40 kilometres of pistes. There are also 100 kilometres of prepared cross-country tracks and the track in Kalzhofen is floodlit.
Winter Walking and Relaxation In Winter
Whoever wants to participate in the well-being, health and adventure activities without going on a board or skies has lots of possibilities: 60 kilometres of winter walking paths are prepared for hikers and Nordic walkers. There are eight specially developed snow shoeing tours and the sledging run on the Imberg mountain provides exciting runs, day and night, through the floodlit winter landscape.
Experience Winter With Oberstaufen PLUS
You can take advantage of various free rides and free entry into lots of leisure attractions in Oberstaufen, thanks to your guest card and Oberstaufen PLUS. You can use your card for the whole day of each overnight’s stay when staying with a host participating in the programme. A day could possibly include:
- Free ski pass for the largest, ski area that is fully equipped with machines producing artificial snow with the Imberg cable car and the ski arena in Steibis : free ascent and descent to unlimited winter hikes, sledging and sunbathing with rustic huts serving food and refreshments.
- Free ski pass for the longest downhill run in Oberstaufen with the Hochgrat cable car : free ascent and descent to the unique panoramic view of the mountain summits and an altitude of 1.800 metres invites you to sunbathe, relax and stop for refreshments. The sunset rides and full moon rides are included.
- Free ski pass for the family friendly ski area Hündle / Thalkirchdorf: including floodlit skiing in Thalkirchdorf and free ascent and descent with the Hündle cable car for winter hiking or a rustic snack in an alpine hut.
- Panoramic swimming arena Aquaria : free entry with bathing fun and well-being activities in all weathers. An outdoor pool, sports pool, warm water pool, 100 metre long water slide and a large sauna area await you.
- Free ski pass for the ski lift at Sinswang : the ski area is ideal for the little ones or beginners.
- Free rides with the shuttle bus in Oberstaufen in the town centre as well as from the town centre to Steibis and to the Imberg cable car and Hochgrat cable car and to Immenstadt.
- Ice rink Oberstaufen: unlimited use of the ice rink in Staufen Park “Kurpark” Oberstaufen for ice-skating and curling.
- Local History Museum in Oberstaufen: free entry to the local history museum “Beim Strumpfar” – experience and find out about the history and the every day life of times gone by.
- Free parking on nine of the public car parking areas in Oberstaufen – you will receive a ticket for the maximum parking time at the car park ticket machine.
- Nutritional advice: free entry to the nutritional advice lectures in the Färberhaus .
- 5 per cent discount in restaurants, cafes and bars as well as in retail outlets.
Where do I receive Oberstaufen PLUS? Around 300 accommodation hosts offer the guest card with Oberstaufen PLUS free of charge: